1 (edytowany przez adriank1 2014-11-19 07:56:29)

Temat: [19 listopada] Errata Fighting Stadiuma i Jamming Neta

ZMIANA ZMIANY RULINGU big_smile

Najnowszy wątek: Errata dotyczy nowego brzmienia kart Fighting Stadium FFI i Jamming Net PFO

Fighting Stadium
The attacks of each Fighting-type Pokemon in play (both yours and your opponent?s) do 20 more damage to the opponent?s Active Pokemon if it is a Pokemon-EX (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

How it was changed: This stadium should only impact the Active Pokemon-EX belonging to the opponent of the attacking Pokemon.

Jamming Net from Phantom Forces
Jamming Net
The attacks of the Pokemon this card is attached to do 20 less damage to each of the opponent?s Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). (Don?t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

How it was changed: This tool should only impact the Pokemon belonging to the opponent of the attacking Pokemon.

Niezłe zamieszanie, nie?

Odp: [19 listopada] Errata Fighting Stadiuma i Jamming Neta

Troche to zmienia tongue

Adrian, a my się zastanawialiśmy jaka jest różnica między "Defending Pokemon" a "your opponent's Active Pokemon" jak wyszło XY big_smile . Okazuje się że wszystko było w rulebooku. Śmieszy mnie też, że potrzebna była karta z XY4 żeby wyjaśniło się jak właściwie działa karta z XY3 tongue .

Nie podoba mi się to ani trochę hmm

Od teraz w t2 Landorusem można zgarnąć 4 prizy, zaczynam sie bać mety...

I TYLE XD

Niech meta boi się ciebie smile Dostaniesz za 90+50 ale zagrasz enhanced hammera, zbijesz stadion, podłożysz wrogiemmu Landorusowi toola i nagle staje się prawie bezużyteczny.

Niemniej jednak macie rację - będzie to wymagało korekty w deckach.

Czyli mogę nawalac Landorusem juz?

OTP 2016 Organizator
Online Tournaments Organizator

Tak, to już obowiązuje od wyjścia XY smile Tylko dopiero jak wyszedł Fighting Stadium to znalazło to zastosowanie.

Tutaj pojawiło się jeszcze jedno.

But bear in mind that there is going to be a transition period where cards printed from prior to XY will have the old meaning for ?Defending Pokémon?. As always, cards use the meaning of game terms from the era that they were printed. The definition is NOT retroactive to cards from prior to XY.

Ot, epilog całej sprawy.

To wszystko niestety prawda.

Kappa big_smile

UPDATE: Fighting Stadium uses the text "Defending Pokemon", but it has been determined that it should read "opponent's Active Pokemon". An errata is in the works for this and will be issued soon. In the meanwhile, we'll get a ruling published and posted.
Landorus EX's Hammerhead attack will therefore only get the bonus on damage done to the Active Pokemon EX.

Źródło

W skrócie: amerykańcy dali dupy przy tłumaczeniu karty z japońskiego xD

Najnowszy wątek: Errata dotyczy nowego brzmienia kart Fighting Stadium FFI i Jamming Net PFO

pokebeach napisał/a:

Fighting Stadium
The attacks of each Fighting-type Pokemon in play (both yours and your opponent?s) do 20 more damage to the opponent?s Active Pokemon if it is a Pokemon-EX (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

How it was changed: This stadium should only impact the Active Pokemon-EX belonging to the opponent of the attacking Pokemon.

Jamming Net from Phantom Forces
Jamming Net
The attacks of the Pokemon this card is attached to do 20 less damage to each of the opponent?s Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). (Don?t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

How it was changed: This tool should only impact the Pokemon belonging to the opponent of the attacking Pokemon.

Niezłe zamieszanie, nie?

Najlepsze w całej sytuacji jest to, że gdyby na Jamming Necie nie pojafiło się sformułowanie "all Defending Pokemon", to wszyscy dokładnie tak graliby te karty i nie byłoby problemu big_smile .